For automotive and industrial leaders whose reputations ride on reliability, Schrader is the valve and sensing technology pioneer that delivers innovative solutions they can trust because only Schrader provides the vision, engineering strength and collaboration they need.
For our more than 2,200 global Schrader associates, Schrader is a leading-edge employer with many diverse opportunities to grow and evolve their career path. At Schrader we recognize our people as our number one asset. Therefore, it is our continual goal to provide an environment of potential and personal growth through various career tracks, personal training and rewards programs. Additionally, educational assistance is a key benefit offer for Schrader associates whom desire to further their education and capabilities.
At Schrader, we foster an environment of performance, dignity, respect and open communication through our Open Door Policy.
OPPORTUNITIES AT SCHRADER
For current openings at Schrader International, please CLICK HERE.
QUICK FACTS & FIGURES ON WORKING AT SCHRADER
GLOBAL SCHRADER ASSOCIATES & LOCATIONS
Schrader has more than 2,200 associates employed throughout the organization, in diverse global locations.
We serve our global customer base from:
- 8 Manufacturing Facilities – United States, United Kingdom, France, Brazil and China
- 10 Sales & Engineering Support Sites (covering all major global territories)
- 5 Technical Development Centers (for on-site application research & development)
COMPETITIVE SALARY & BENEFITS PACKAGE
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package across all our global locations. Annual surveys are conducted to insure we remain competitive in each market we operate in.
We offer numerous and unique roles within the different disciplines and functional areas of the global organization such as:
- Engineering (Research & Development, Product/Application, Automotive & Industrial)
- Finance / Accounting (General & Cost)
- Manufacturing (Business Unit Managers, Supervision, Lean Coordinators, Quality Engineers, Human Resources, Health Safety & Environmental)
- Sales & Marketing (Direct Sales, Product Marketing, Sales Support)
Schrader offers internships for undergraduate students in functional areas such as Finance, Manufacturing, Research & Design, Human Resources and Information Technology.